Sunday, August 8, 2010

Stinkerbum...I mean Cutie pie Sabrina has left the country







It's been a long week of get togethers and restaurants...Goodbye to 54 Aileen on Saturday, greek at Astoria for Nick's birthday, chinese lobster at Wah Sing for Pippette's birthday, italian pizza and pasta at Terroni's for Steve's birthday, wings and fries at Willie Stouts for UFC. Throw in some Hollywood Gelato in there for good measure, good food, but now I'm tired. Frankly my tummy could use a little break...before we go out to the Keg for steak on Friday for Greg's birthday:P

Pip, Steve and Sabrina left for Mexico this morning. Pip and Sabrina will be back in a month for another visit. I haven't seen Sabrina since April. She's grown so much. My camera couldn't get rid of the red eye, even when put on the right setting...ugh! I think I've still captured how beautiful she is. Her favourite toy is...an orange silicone muffin cup from Williams-Sonoma. The kid has good taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment