Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Las Vegas update

The tea party was a great success. Everything turned out really well. It was a lovely afternoon. I had planned on going to the Bellagio to play poker but was so exhausted I fell asleep on the couch while watching tv. The next morning I met Jhanine's new friend Heather, also a South African, when we had morning tea with Heather, Lisa and Karen. Just the girls sitting at the table eating and gabbing. It was a nice, relaxed way to spend the morning.
I went to the Bellagio last night, the atmosphere was a lot more subdued compared to the last time I was here in June. With the World Series of Poker over and the WPT event also finished, the poker room was pretty quiet (about 70% capacity). A relaxed night and a small win is a great way to start things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment