Thursday, July 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home...and a little Twilight.

So, I'm finally home.
Unlike my previous trips, I feel like I've been gone forever. When I got back to Jhanine's place on Monday, I felt like it had been weeks instead of 4 days since I had left for San Diego.
It feels like I hadn't been home in months instead of 11 days. I guess it means my vacation was chocked full of stuff. The red-eye was fine. I slept a few hours. My brother John picked me up.
We had the funniest (in my opinion) conversation in the car, on the way home.
J-Have you seen the Twilight movies?
C-Yeah...(hesitantly) Why?
J- I saw them on TMN. The second one wasn't as good as the first one. I even taped the second one...what a waste.
C-I liked the first one better too. The second one was terrible. The third one just came out, but I'm hesitating watching it after the second one. I didn't like it at all.
J-Yeah...the first one was way better. I taped that one too. Really good.
C-(LOL) I don't know if I would say it was a "really good" movie.
J-I've only seen a bunch of horrible movies lately.
C-You know I have the first one on DVD.
J-Sweet.

Hysterical!
As I was getting ready for a nap, my brother was watching theVHS taped version of Twilight.
My brother is a poker player, typical guy fan of Adam Sandler comedies and action flicks, but apparently he has the romantic sensibility of a teenage girl. Just between us...

1 comment: