Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home...and catching up.

HOME...it's nice to be home. Isn't it funny how when you go away and come back, things look just a little different? I was thinking this as I turned on the tv...only to realize that the remote had been replaced. At least I wasn't hallucinating :)
Saturday we decided to surprise Nurit for an early birthday dinner. Her day is today the 18th. We went to Fresh at Queen and Crawford. Normally I'm not one for vegetarian or vegan fare, (I'm a carnivore, hear me roar!) but the food was very good. They have changed their menu a little, added some new flavour combinations. It was a lovely night with friends. Notice the second picture of Nurit, forcibly trying to keep her eyes open for the photo. It's one way to take a picture...:)
Today I had lunch with Pip/Rena and baby Sabrina. It's amazing that in just 3 short weeks, the baby can change so much. She looked so pudgy and cute. I did get her to smile at me... could just eat her up!

1 comment:

  1. You look great. Younger, actually. Shorten the hair, shorten the years. Food and babies are two things that I cannot resist. I find it hard to check your posts sometimes because you usually have one or the other. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete