Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gar and Stinkerbum







Pippette and Sabrina are leaving early Sunday morning. We decided to have a "family" dinner (Pip, Ron, Rena, Sabrina, Elaine, Howard, Gar, Viv, Dave and me) at Mandarin to celebrate their Crab festival. The Crab was delicious. (hot and cold) The other food, not so much. But that didn't stop me from eating way too much of the buffet...UGH!
Gar was holding Sabrina. They looked so cute together. Sabrina seemed genuinely impressed with Gar's amazingly preserved 50 year old physique. :)

2 comments:

  1. Carol I'm starting to see a pattern to your blog. Food and babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food is very big in my life, the making and the eating... And as for babies...when they are this cute how can I not? If you're lucky, your baby will have some picture time too.

    ReplyDelete