Monday, November 28, 2011

My crazy Saturday and Charlotte's 4th Birthday.


Last Saturday, November the 19th was one of the most hectic I've ever had. It started off calmly enough...sleeping in late and lounging around with my family. Then I went to Walmart to buy a birthday gift for Charlotte. It was crazy busy there. It reminded me of Christmas...or I guess just a typical Saturday at Walmart. Because the checkout line was so crazy I was late getting to Mark and Mer's. We planned to go over some plans for Talia's birthday party the following week, menu and planning. I left their place at 5:15 to head to Congee Queen at Don Mills and Lawrence for Charlotte's family birthday dinner. So cute. We ate, hung out for a bit, before I headed out at 7:15pm. I had to meet a group of work friends for dinner at East Side Mario's near Sherway. We were meeting Andy's boyfriend for the first time. Lovely evening. I was still full from chinese, I ordered just a mini pizza and ate half. At 9:30pm, I made my apologies and goodbyes before racing out to meet the gang to watch UFC at Boston Pizza at Warden and Eglinton Ave. They have a minimum $20 charge so I had to order something. I ordered apple crumble and a diet coke. I hoped my friends had eaten enough to cover my shortfall. The fights were incredible. The Henderson-Rua fight was probably one of the best ones I've seen ever. At 11:45pm I left to go home to sleep. My stomach was not so happy with me...but I didn't have time wallow. I had to go to work for 8am...I feel tired just remembering it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment