Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy 70th birthday and UFC


Nancy and Eunho hosted a 70th birthday celebration for his mom on the 29th. It was a surprise party. So everyone convened at their house at 5pm. Diana and Gerwyn picked up her mom at 6. Everyone was there, even my brother John made an appearance. Diana hired our second cousin John and his wife Lulu, to take pictures of the party. They also took some family photos. My family gave her a Vitamix blender. She seemed genuinely touched. Diana told me she's been using her old blender since 1975. That's how long Diana has been alive.
After dinner, I went up to Newmarket to Ron's place to watch UFC. We had planned on continuing our Halloween tradition of carving pumpkins (Pip had purchased a dozen huge pumpkins), but we never got around to doing any carving.
I never got to test out my new carving kit.:(

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment