Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm back...and Cottaging with friends


So I'm back! I lost my USB cord for my camera and couldn't download any photos. That shouldn't have stopped from blogging but...I'm a visual person. I need to remember while I blog. So get ready I'll try to catch up...
The gang rented a cottage up at beautiful Port Severin. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go up the entire week, but I did manage a few days. The views, lake and surrounding landscape was spectacular. It was just lovely spending time with my friends, eating amazing food, napping in the afternoon and just relaxing with my kindle. The photo of Sabrina with the Cheetos was the picture I took when she woke me up. Her whispering "Carol" and crunching on Cheetos...so cute.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment