Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lunch with the Cousins.

The hostess, my cousin Sooky and our littlest Bumble bee...I mean Talia.

The spread...yummy!

Charlotte and Samara had their own special table.

The presentation of my birthday cupcakes. Charlotte helped me blow out the candles.

A little cake anyone?

Samara enjoying her rare sugar treat.

Talia, 2 1/2 months and Marley 5 months old, are almost exactly the same size. WOW!

Marley is such a cutie pie.

Who can resist this face? Her crying one, however...

This is the most alert I've ever seen Talia. Obviously a good eater!

I'm so lucky to have a large extended family who gets along and truly cares for eachother. Despite our age differences, we're so close...like sisters. Sooky decided to host a lunch in my honour to celebrate my birthday. She did an amazing job making all the food and organizing the lunch.
It was "Women only" so even baby Elijah had to stay home with his dad as Charlotte explained to me. The babies were so adorable. I hadn't seen Marley and Talia in ages. They are growing so fast. Charlotte and Samara are so precocious and smart. The things they said kept us laughing all afternoon. I just wanted to eat them up! It was a lovely afternoon of good food, love and good conversation. Who can ask for anything better?

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Carol!! Looks like a wonderful time...really miss these gatherings. And the babies are just adorable; thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete