Saturday, February 12, 2011

My birthday.

Cutie pie!
Since we went out for dinner on Thursday, I had Friday free. I was craving dim sum...it had been too long. So, while I was speaking to Hannah and Laurie, I asked if they were interested in joining me for Dim Sum at Rol San. The food is so good there. It was also the first time I've seen Evan (Hannah's baby) in forever. He was so cute.

Afterward, I went home to meet my brother. He had been gone for a fews days. I had mentioned to him a few days ago that I was free on friday and wondering if he wanted to have dinner with me. It was sweet to find him home to have dinner with me. But, after such a huge lunch, I was indecisive about dinner. I didn't feel in the mood for anything in particular. So I took a page from my cousin Diana's husband Gerwyn's book of eating something totally bad for my birthday. So we had deep fried panzerottos, really garlicy creamy caesar salad and chocolate sticky paws for dessert. It had been so long since we had the panzerottos...they were so good.

I had totally planned on baking some cookies for Thank you packages for the cousins I was meeting on Saturday, but I just felt so lazy...I'm sure deep fried dough and cheese had something to do with it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment