Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Sports Weekend


So...it was a big sports weekend. UFC on Saturday night. The gang got together at Willie Stouts despite a winter snowstorm. Anderson Silva beat Vitor Belfort with a front kick to the head. (Unbelievable) Forrest Griffin beat Rich Franklin (Handily) and Jon Jones dominated Ryan Bader (Scary).

The very next night, we met up at Willie's again to watch the Superbowl. Willie's had a ginormous sausage and pepper sandwich, in honour of the occasion. I couldn't believe how huge it was. I didn't bring my camera but Garson took a picture. Unfortunately it doesn't do it justice. Imagine a half an italian loaf stuffed with sausage, peppers and cheese. Both Dave and Alain tackled that big boy. After seeing it, I was too afraid. I went with nachos instead. Congratulations to the Green Bay Packers for their fantastic win!

No comments:

Post a Comment