Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dinner at Linda.

Beef Panang (3 chilies) The meat is so tender, it falls apart topped with a crispy coating...YUM.

Mango and Pineapple Ice Cream, very yummy.

The queue for Ron's attention. He finished all of the dishes. Unbelieveable...


Anyone who knows me knows that I tend to celebrate my birthday over a few days.
This year, because Vivian had a work function on friday, I had dinner with my friends on Thursday night at Linda (a thai restaurant in Don Mills Centre) The food is very good. I forgot to take a group photo, but there was plenty of pictures of food. Ron enjoyed the food so much that he finished his Beef Panang (3 chilis) and mine (also 3) Vivian's yellow curry chicken and Gar's Beef curry (5 chilis). Obviously Ron enjoys the food there...:) Unfortunately this year Pippette and Steve were still in Mexico and Nurit in Ghana, so they weren't able to join me but it was still a relaxed evening with friends which is just what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment