Sunday, September 5, 2010

Garson's 50th! (Coincidentally mine too!)

No...it's not my 50th birthday...I AM NOT THAT OLD!
It's just my 50th blog.
Anyway, friday night we all gathered at Bangkok Garden on Elm Street to help Garson celebrate his big 50.
Garson is one of the most youthful, young at heart, well preserved man I've ever met.
It's almost silly to think of him as fifty...although Vivian, his wife, let slip something very telling.
He doesn't read the birthday cards until he gets home because he actually needs reading glasses and refuses to carry them. (He thinks they'll make him look old! :-P)

The food was very good. I had the thai springrolls, a lemon shrimp soup and the pad thai. The curry dishes were good too.

Pip and Steve are bringing our gift for Gar, so I gave him the usual jelly candy/swedish berries/wine gums and a framed/signed photo of Lindsey Wagner (of Bionic Woman fame) that I brought back from Comic-Con just for him. Happy Birthday Gar! Keep on Rockin!

No comments:

Post a Comment