Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh no! Pizza rejection...

Last night, I was craving pizza. So on the drive home after work, I called Pizza Nova (our favourite) to place an order for pick up. I give them all of my information...then the phone operator tells me that they have changed the hot peppers. They no longer carry the banana peppers we have always loved but now have some italian style peppers that are a little hotter, and taste different. Oh no! I tell her I'm sorry, but I'll have to cancel my order.
Still craving pizza, I call my second choice, Pizza Hut had a $12 pick up order, medium with 5 toppings. (Otherwise, let's face it, Pizza Hut is expensive) After I give her my info, I ask for the $12 pick up special...she tells me that deal no longer exists! I thanked the woman and I told her I wouldn't be placing my order.
I immediately felt a little depressed. The pizza gods were not with me. So...I picked up a filet-o-fish instead...Now what am I going to do about future pizza cravings? No more Pizza Nova.....:-(

2 comments:

  1. You might want to give those new hot peppers at Pizza Nova a try, if they are what I think they are, then they will be good!

    ReplyDelete