Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome Marley Claire Lee-Begonia!





Di had her baby! After fighting through traffic for over an hour on the Gardiner, I made it to Mount Sinai 15 min before the end of visiting hours, but I made it. I even stayed a little longer. Baby Marley was born Sept 14th at 10:57pm, weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces. She's perfect with very long fingers and legs, lots of hair. Di seems good. Tired but relieved that Marley is out. Now the real adventure begins. The Begonia family and both grandmas are a very happy bunch.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pictures. I wish I were there; feels like we are missing so many special moments. Glad mom and baby are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured pictures would be up on your blog before they get up on Di's. Thanks. Cute baby!

    ReplyDelete