Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back home...

It's friday and I've been home for 2 and 1/2 days.
Johnny picked me up at the airport on Wednesday morning at 7am. (I flew the redeye) It was a shock to the system. 11C from 109F After so little sleep the night before and that night, I crashed at home. It was good to sleep in my own bed. I woke up at 3:45pm in a panic because I had to be at work by 5pm. I asked to work closes all week because I knew I would be horribly jetlagged. I'm just doing what I can to get by. I have the UFC fight after work tomorrow, bake something when I get home, go to work on Sunday...go to Maureen's for a party for Anne on Sunday night. I can't even sleep in on Monday. My mammogram is scheduled for 8:30am...UGH! I'll sleep on Monday afternoon. Going away for vacation is so nice...until you come back home.:(

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Seriously though, the pace is outrageous. Slow it down before you collapse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have to do EVERYTHING!! Cat's right. Slow down please...

    ReplyDelete