Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost Vacation Time...

It's been a rough week. Visual changes this week means 6am mornings...Ugh. I feel tired just typing it. I should be more excited about my vacation, or more panicked because I haven't even done laundry yet, but physically I can't muster the energy. (Although my first load of laundry is on the agenda for tonight) My flight to MEXICO CITY is Sunday at 7:45am. I'm finally going to visit Pip and Steve and baby Sabrina for the first time. I've never been to Mexico before. I can't wait to finally see Sabrina. Baby smell, mmm. I still have to get through the next few days. Lunch with Pippette's mom friday (picking up some clothes for Pip since she's shed her baby weight already,...bitch:P) more laundry and packing my bags for my trip. Work at 7am Sat. Dinner at Wah Sing for chinese lobster...my mouth waters just thinking about it, yum. A little sleep and airport by 5am. Hopefully I make it.

1 comment: