Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Keeping myself busy...and Glee


















So, I was supposed to have the 9th, 10th, and the 11th off. But Ron (from work) was sick, so they asked if I would be able to work a little more. I told them the only day I could do was Saturday. But, it would have to be an early shift since I had tickets to Glee in concert.

So...after dinner and birthday cake in NewMarket on friday night, I got a little less than 5 hours sleep and went to work for 8am. I worked until 4:30pm. Then I raced over to Sooky's house to meet for dinner. We had dinner at Leslie Jones, then grabbed a cab to the Air Canada Centre. The concert was fantastic! Lea Michele, Amber Riley and Darren Criss were incredible. Lea and Amber gave me chills. The cast, the whole show, was much better than I expected.

After cabbing it back to Sooky's to pick up my car, I raced over to Willie Stout's to meet my friends for UFC. I made it in time to catch the last 2 fights. After my crazy day I stumbled into bed around 2 am. I had to get up early to go to work Sunday. Suffice it to say, I was exhausted.

1 comment: