Thursday, June 9, 2011

Aria, Tiffany and Jean Philippe Patisserie

The exterior is all metal and glass. Very light and airy.




I couldn't resist taking a picture of the poster for Tiffany. She was performing at Gold Lounge. Caesar's has Elton and Celine...Aria had Tiffany...:)Those "daisies" are made of white and milk chocolate. Protected behind glass in a climate controled environment.


Besides the usual cookies, flavoured marshmallows and other usual bakery items...they make the most spectacular cakes. You can pay thousands...
...Or for $6.50 you can have a beautiful treat. I tried the White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake on the far right side...It was absolutely delicious.

When I visited Vegas last year, Phyllis had started a new job as a butler in the High Roller Baccarat room at the newly opened Aria. I had wanted to visit her and see what Aria and the new City Center was like. I never got the chance last time but made sure I did on this trip. So the day before I left Shani, Jhanine, Diamond and I went to visit Phyllis at Aria and have tea and cake at Jean Philippe Patisserie.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Tiffany!!! I think we're alone now is one of my favourite songs!!! I know all of the words!! So jealous...

    ReplyDelete