Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vanessa's Baby Shower





























Vanessa is a sales associate at WS. She and her husband Sam are having a baby boy! They are naming him Lucca. We decided to throw her a surprise baby shower. Maureen generously hosted the party. Everyone brought yummy treats. I made my mini chocolate pavlovas and chocolate and vanilla cupcakes. I added an extra little touch, little chocolate discs with the letter L in white chocolate for "Lucca" and little white chocolate hearts. They were cute if I do say so myself. Vanessa and Sam were very touched by all the food, the gifts, and everyone's generosity. We got them a Beaba Cook machine and assorted accessories, a scrapbook, a journal, and a Sophie giraffe. It was a lovely evening spent with our Williams-Sonoma family.

2 comments: