Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011!

Another festive celebration at the Kim house. Cat and the kids made it for the first time in years. Cat had decided it would be a good idea for an "ugly headpiece" component to our usually fun get togethers. She found reindeer antlers and I found springy Santas, snowmen and Christmas tree headbands. About 20 of us suffered effects from our various colds, but that didn't stop the babies or grown ups from having a good time and enjoying the craziness of Christmas. Even with my cold, I managed to make my Bread pudding, a huge Caramel apple pie with pecan toffee streusel, chocolate brownies and Vanilla bundt cake. Everything turned out really well. I think I've found my go to recipe for apple pie. It was gone in a flash. I had to stop someone from taking the last piece just so I could take a picture.
All the kids were so cute. My gifts went over really well. John was surprised and relieved that I was his secret Santa again. It was another successful and memorable Christmas. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Oh, and congratulations to Justin and Jenny on their engagement. Justin, you've finally knuckled under the inevitable truth that you are part of the Lee family. Soon you'll be legally bound to all of us. Welcome!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful evening and your desserts were a hit as usual. So much talent and love in this family....

    ReplyDelete