Monday, April 11, 2011

A little catch up...









I realized I had so many pictures of Pip and Sabrina from their last visit, that I hadn't posted yet(they were here for 3 weeks and left last weekend). Sabrina was so funny. In three short months, she went from a baby, not quite able to walk, to a toddler, constantly curious and on the move. While out shopping, she would look at clothing or jewelry as if she was a seasoned shopper. She would just hold, turn over, touch the texture of things, never pulling down or picking up. Just browsing. I wonder where she picked up that technique? :)

My favourite Spicy Dragon roll...I could eat at least 12 pieces...24 if I wasn't eating anything else...

Except they have the lightest, crispiest Shrimp Tempura...

We didn't get to try any of the new restaurants that I wanted to introduce her to, but we did get to at least go to our favourite all you can eat sushi place. So yummy and never disappoints.

No comments:

Post a Comment