Sunday, December 5, 2010

One of a Kind show and Babies!

Introducing... Little Bean Kim

Sleeping on Daddy's shoulder.

Fight the power! Just like Samara!
Cutie Pie Marley

Even cranky, she looks so cute. I think this was Diana's favourite photo.

Friday I met up with Jenny and Aunt Sandy to go to the One of a Kind Show. We decided to meet up at Diana's to leave a car and car pool down. They were running late so I had a chance to play with Marley for an hour. (You don't have to ask me twice!) She was so cute and smiley. She's starting to look a little more like Diana as she grows.

After dinner with the girls, I stopped by Mark and Meredith's to meet their new addition...name to be determined later. Little Bean for now. She looks just like Samara did when she was a baby. Too adorable. Plus, since she was a big baby (8pounds 10ounces) she looks more plump and less scrawny. Too beautiful. A day well spent.

3 comments:

  1. You just made my day. Thanks for these adorable pictures. It's torture not being able to suck their toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat. It's not too late to decide to come home for Christmas...That way you can see all the babies:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures and updates. Can't wait for my baby fix in the summer!!

    ReplyDelete