Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair

The first wild animal spotted...

The babies of the petting zoo.


Sabrina was a little apprehensive at first seeing all the animals...

But after a few minutes she couldn't get enough.


Semex is a company that exports/mails bull semen. I don't know why they were only displaying cows...
As a person suffering from Lactose Intolerance, the sight of a whole cabinet of award winning cheeses should strike fear in my very soul...yet all I can think of is yummy deliciousness.

"Harvest Theives" The award winning sculpture...made completely of butter.

"Eat Local" 2nd place

Hank Daddy's BBQ. Home of the Pulled Pork Parfait.

Yummy!...


After a couple of years of not going, Pip, Steve, Sabrina, Ron, Gar, Viv and myself went back to the Royal Winter Fair at the CNE. The Fair has exploded since the last time I had been. So many animals, so much food, so much cool stuff to see. I even got to indulge in a Pulled Pork Parfait. Layers of pulled pork, mashed potatoes and topped with baked beans. A little sweet instead of tangy but still yummy.

1 comment:

  1. That parfait actually sounds yummy. Maybe it's the weather, but I am seeking mashed potatoes and stews.

    ReplyDelete